Isn’t this bunny just adorable?!!! Carla Bazhenow, one of my Stampin’ Pals created this adorable Easter bunny. It is part of today’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge and it also the last day of Sale-A-Bration!!!!!. Today’s challenge is a technique challenge which challenges you to use punches. I wanted to showcase my last card for sale-a-bration using the Sweet Summer stamp set too. So what do you think? Leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today, Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray caught my eye and thought about giving them a try together. I always use my Color Coach for all my color choices.
- These two colors coordinate with the Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper perfectly.
- Have you checked out my flower technique video? Click Here to learn how to make these flowers from a circle punch.
- My leaves from my flowers were punched out using the New Blossom Petals Punch.
- For the frame, I stamped it in Basic Gray and then gently cut it out. Next, punch out the center using the Large Oval Punch. Then, lift the frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Today’s the Last Day!!!! During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 25 through March 31, 2011), Stampin' Up! is offering a Special Starter Kit Deal.
- Choose either the Standard Kit or the Digital Kit and save $15% (Normally $175, NOW $148.75). Both kits are worth over $300, other substitution options and shipping is FREE.
- PLUS: get the following Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle FREE (up to $50 value).
STAMP SETS: YOU’RE A GEM (122268WM, 122270CM), BABY BLOSSOMS (121927WM, 122000CM), SWEET SUMMER (FREE)
INK: BASIC GRAY (109120), PINK PIROUETTE MARKER (100045)
CARD STOCK: PINK PIROUETTE (111351), VERY VANILLA (101650), LAP OF LUXURY DSP (120436)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/16” ROUNDER PUNCH (119871), LARGE OVAL PUNCH (119859), BLOSSOM PETALS PUNCH (121808), 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), PRETTY IN PINK SATIN RIBBON (117289)