As we continue our countdown for the final days of the amazing Sale-A-Bration sale, I had to feature the Punch Bunch Stamp Set. This set coordinates beautifully with all the SU! punches. Today’s card is a simple & fun birthday card using the Sweet & Sour Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Would you like a free month of Craft Project Central? Check out my other post and leave a comment there (not here) for you chance to win. Drawing April 1st!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red coordinate beautifully with Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP for my 5×5 birthday card.
- Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, a Holiday Mini Catalog carryover item, created my scallop square.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment was stamped using Rose Red and then punched out using the Scallop Square Punch.
- A New Ribbon technique: Grab some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon. Next, gently add adhesive to the back of your Pumpkin Pie ribbon and adhere onto your Vanilla ribbon. Tie a perfect bow. It makes an amazing striped ribbon! Love it!
During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 25 through March 31, 2011), Stampin' Up! is offering a Special Starter Kit Deal.
- Choose either the Standard Kit or the Digital Kit and save $15% (Normally $175, NOW $148.75). Both kits are worth over $300, other substitution options and shipping is FREE.
- PLUS: get the following Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle FREE (up to $50 value).
STAMP SET: PUNCH BUNCH (FREE)
INK: ROSE RED (101778)
CARD STOCK; VERY VANILLA (101650), PUMPKIN PIE (105117), SWEET & SOUR SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117390)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), SCALLOP SQUARE PUNCH (119884)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VERY VANILLA SATIN RIBBON (117291), PUMPKIN PIE GROSGRAIN RIBBON (109030), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)