Hello everyone and welcome to a new week that will be filled with Sale-A-Bration ideas! It is so hard to believe that Thursday is the last day! Today’s card reminds me of a South Western theme with the gorgeous turquoise colors.
Also don’t forget, this week I am offering Blog Candy!!!!! Please Click Here (not here) and leave me a comment for a chance to win! On April 1st, I will be announcing the winner for a free month of Craft Project Central.
Scroll down for all my tips on how I made today’s card. Have a great day!
Can you believe Sale-A-Bration will be over Thursday?!
- Choose from over 80 free stamp sets and accessories (one with every $50 of product you purchase). Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.
- Spend $150 on Stampin’ Up! products and earn 3 FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets plus earn Hostess Benefits.
- Fill Your Wish List and Save $$$! Both hobby stampers and career demos are welcome. Click here for the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Promotion.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Bliss Stamp Set was my go to stamp set for today’s 5 x 5 card.
- My colors for this Bliss card are Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Tempting Turquoise.
- I gently colored my center image using SU! Markers which are So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade.
- My butterflies are also from Bliss Stamp Set. After stamping them, I cut them out using my Paper Snips.
- The Heart Punch came in handy for my “Bliss” sentiment.
STAMP SET: BLISS (FREE)
INK: POPPY PARADE (119782), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), POPPY PARADE (119793), FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121878)
AWESOME TOOLS: HEART PUNCH (119883)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), POPPY PARADE STITCHED POLY RIBBON (119263)