Today’s Mojo Monday sketch is just perfect for my Anniversary Card. This week, I will be showcasing cards from different categories to catch up on my card box. These cards will be great to have on hand when you need one in a hurry. So I hope you will join me in a week of catching up.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My colors for today’s card comes from the Color Coach. Whenever I begin a card, the 1st thing that I do is grab my color coach. It guides me in choosing the right colors combinations like today’s Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy and Sahara Sand.
- These colors coordinate beautifully with my Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper.
- Sweet Summer Stamp Set, FREE with any purchase of $50 or more created these adorable flowers with my Stampin’ Up! Write Markers. Today I used Poppy Parade and Not Quite Navy Markers.
- Perfect Details Texturz Plates and the Big Shot gave me this gorgeous design on my Sahara Sand Card Stock.
- Punches were in store with my sentiments! I used the Modern Label Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch and Large Scallop Circle Punch.
- My touches of glam today are Poppy Parade Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Antique Brads and Pearl Jewels.
JOIN MY INSPIRATION TEAM by March 31! Save 15% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (over $300 in products) and receive a bonus package worth up to $50! Ships FREE. I welcome both hobby and career demonstrators. Learn more about Stampin' Up! Discounts and Benefits.
MORE BRAND NEW MDS DOWNLOADS!! Take a peek at the latest additions to My Digital Studio.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119801), NOT QUITE NAVY (102977)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), SAHARA SAND (121043), NOT QUITE NAVY (100867), POPPY PARADE (119793), SUNNY GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (119831)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PERFECT DETAILS TEXTURZ PLATES (115962), MODERN LABEL PUNCH (119849) 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850) TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), POPPY PARARDE STITCHED-POLY 5/8” RIBBON (119263), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273)