Happy Thursday! I am super excited today because I am the guest designer over at Pals Paper Arts Challenge! Check out the PPA Design Team's latest spin on paper and fashion. It's all about a sketch this week and the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your creative engine by playing along. Scroll down for a peak at Margaret Moody’s amazing sketch! Have a wonderful day! Thank you as always for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz just speak Spring, don’t they?!
- Easter Blossom Stamp Set was my go to stamp today with many gorgeous images in it! You can find this stamp set in the Occasion Mini Catalog.
- I first stamped my beautiful girl in River Rock and then stamped my blossoms using SU! Markers.
- Polka Dots and Stripes add some gorgeous texture to my card.
- Happy Easter sentiment was stamped in Pear Pizzazz and then punched using the Decorative Label punch.
INK: PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784), RIVER ROCK (109010) SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), BLUSHING BRIDE (119786), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), BAJA BREEZE (111352), IN COLOR DESIGNER SEREIS PAPER PACK (FREE-HOSTESS LEVEL 1)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PERFECT POLKA DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER (117335), BEAUITFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS DIES (118138), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), PEAR PIZZAZZ STICHED-POLY RIBBON (119265)