Hello everyone and Happy Monday! I couldn’t believe when I looked at the calendar that this week will already be St. Patty’s Day! WOW! How the year has already flown! Before we know it Spring will be here in full bloom! Yea!
Today’s card was inspired by one that I did last year for St. Patty’s Day. So I ended up casing myself and then adding a little bit more to it.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5×5 card features Whisper White, Garden Green and Wild Wasabi.
- Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die and Textured Plates with my Big Shot came in handy today for some much needed textured to my card.
- Hello Again Stamp Set created this clover from the heart stamp. You can receive this great stamp set free when you purchase only $50 of SU! Products.
- I simply stamped five hearts in a circle and then drew a stem. For the center of my clover, I added a Neutral’s Jumbo Brad.
- My “Lucky” sentiment comes from the Define your Life stamp set. I then punched it out using the Decorative Label Punch.
INK: GARDEN GREEN (102272)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), GARDEN GREEN (102584), WILD WASABI (108641)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), BACKGROUNDS 1 TEXTURED PLATES (114512), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: EARLY ESPRESSO SATIN RIBBON (119753), NEUTRAL BRADS (112534)