When I saw today’s PPA color challenge, I knew I just had to use Elegant Soirée Designer Series Paper that coordinates beautifully with these gorgeous colors. And why not put a vintage twist to it! I love making these style cards and absolutely love the Sale-A-Bration Bliss Stamp Set. It is just gorgeous!
Thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment. Have a wonderful Thursday!
NEW! Digital Downloads available! Click Here to view them!
One More Month of Sale-A-Bration! Don’t miss out on Stampin’ Up!’s best sale of the year! Click Here to see the catalog!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I used my 3/16” Corner Punch to round most of my corners today. I love how it adds a touch of softness to my card.
- My bliss sentiment was punched out using the Designer Label Punch and the Decorative Label Punch.
- I then cut my Decorative Label in half and adhered it on the top and bottom of my sentiment. Click Here to see the video on how to do this.
- Did you know that you can color your Vanilla Rosettes? Today, I colored it with my Baja Breeze marker.
- I LOVE the Vintage Chantilly Crochet Trim. I used it with the Crumb Cake Binding Ribbon for an extra touch of whimsy.
STAMP SETS: BLISS (FREE WITH $50 PURCHASE)
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), NEUTRALS TEXTURED CARD STOCK (121078), ELEGANT SOIREE DSP (117163), CRUMB CAKE (120953)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), DESIGNER LABEL PUNCH (119862), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHANTILLY CROCHET TRIM (118480), CRUMB CAKE BINDING RIBBON (122332), VANILLA ROSETTES (118774), RHIENSTONE JEWELS (119246)