Happy Tuesday Morning! Here is my Mojo Monday card. I was so excited to see that Mojo Monday had a Circle Card. I just love these kind of cards and have not done one of these in awhile.
I hope everyone is having a great week. See you tomorrow!
Inspired by Stampin’ tips:
- Have you made a Scallop Circle Card before? If not, check out my tutorial on how to make them. They are super easy and give a card a fresh look.
- My Circle Scissor Plus was my go to tool today and was used for all my circles except the Scallop Circle ones.
- My images today come from the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Summer and the You’re a Gem in the Occasion Mini Catalog. I colored the images using my SU! Markers.
- I used my Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper and daubed it using Baja Breeze ink.
- My touches of glam are the gorgeous Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Pearls to dress up my sentiment.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), RIDING HOOD RED (111836)
CARD STOCK: SO SAFFRON (105118), RIDING HOOD RED (111348), WHISPER WHITE (100730), PRESTO PATTERNS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117175)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP CIRCLE BIGZ DIE (113468), CIRCLE SCISSOR PLUS (112530), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (), DESIGNER LABEL PUNCH (119862), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: WHISPER WHITE SATIN RIBBON (114616), PEARL JEWELS (119247)