Hello everyone and Happy Monday! I was back in my craft room on Sunday after being away for a few days. It is soooo nice to create. And I am super excited about today’s card! It is all about the Blossom Petals Punch from the Occasion's Mini Catalog with a Vintage twist to it. Enjoy! I hope you have a beautiful day! Please leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Beautiful colors are in store for today’s card which are Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler. They look gorgeous with the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper!
- To add a little pizzazz to my card, I cut a diagonal through my DSP and then flipped one side over. I then used my Paper Piercing tool.
- TIP: To Make your Flower, first punch a 1” circle and then add glue to it. Next, adhere your petals. This allows you time to move your petals into position before the glue adheres. It is so much easier to position your flower to your card.
- I then added an Antique Brad to my center of the flower and lifted it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Victoria Crochet Trim added my touch of glam, I then added three staples to add a more vintage feel to my card.
Join My Team during Sale-A-Bration and save 15% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit plus get a product bonus valued to $50!! I welcome hobby stampers! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE! Earn a free Stampin' Up! gift for every $50 in product. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CATALOG
STAMP SETS: BUILD A BLOSSOM (121923WM, 121994CM)
INK: OLD OLIVE (102277), CHERRY COBBLER (119669)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), OLD OLIVE (100702), CHERRY COBBLER (119685), NOT QUITE NAVY (101722), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DSP (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: BLOSSOM PETALS PUNCH (121808), PAPER PIERCING TOOL (116631), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VICTORIA CROCHET TRIM (118481), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), PEARL JEWELS (119247)