It’s Thursday and time for my PPA challenge card. Today’s challenge is about Clean and Simple and Scallops. Oh Dear, is what I thought when I saw this challenge. I am not very good at Clean and Simple cards! I absolutely love to daub, layer, pierce and emboss everything! So here is my rendition of a clean and simple card with a touch of scallops.
As always, let me know what you think. I do treasure every comment that you leave me. Thank you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5 x 5 card is all about softness. The colors I used are Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and In Color Designer Series Hostess Pack.
- For Everything Stamp Set was used to create these gorgeous images stamped in Early Espresso. I then gently colored them with SU! Markers.
- My Scallop Square is a carryover item from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Click Here to view.
- O.K., so I just couldn’t stop myself and daubed the Square with Blushing Bride! Haha!!!!!
- My touches of glam are these beautiful pearls and a Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
INK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119670), BLUSHING BRIDE (119786), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), SAHARA SAND (121043), IN COLOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PACK (HOSTESS LEVEL 1)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VERY VANILLA SATIN RIBBON (117291), PEARL JEWELS (119247)