Today’s card is all about Vintage. I just love Vintage Cards and I can really understand why they are so popular at the moment. To me, these cards speak beauty, elegance and grace. And I love all the soft colors too!
Do you have any questions? I am here to answer any that you may have. If you would like me to show a technique or card design, please let me know.
As always, thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful day and keep stamping!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Old Olive are my three color choices for my 5×5 card. I also used Springtime Vintage DSP & First Edition Specialty DSP.
- Today, I used all my scrap Designer Paper that I have laying around to make this card with different shapes. I did not have a plan on the size of each square either. To hide all my layers, I added this Old Olive Satin Ribbon across the middle.
- I then took my Paper Piercing tool and pierced around each square for some added definition.
- Charming & Elements of Style Stamp Sets created these gorgeous images on my Vintage Card.
- Pinking Hearts Square measured 3-13/16 x 3-13/16”.
NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS! CLICK HERE TO VIEW!!!
INK: CRUMB CAKE (121030), EARLY ESPRESSO (119670), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: BLUSHING BRIDE (119796), EARLY ESPRESSO (119686) WHISPER WHITE (100730), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782), FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY DSP (121878)
AWESOME TOOLS: PAPER PIERCING TOOL (116631), PINKING HEART BORDER PUNCH (117649), PINKING HEART CORNER PUNCH (118072), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: OLD OLIVE SATIN RIBBON (117292), CHANITILLY 1/2” CROCHET TRIM (118480), PEARL JEWELS (119247)