Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend. I am dreaming of Spring at the moment and love spring colors of pinks, yellows and blues. So today’s card is all about Spring!
This weekend my Stampin’ Pal Pam Giudici, http://pamshobby.blogspot.com/2011/02/nice-surprise.html nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I am truly honored to receive this and am very humbled by it too. It has truly made my week! Thank you Pam so very much!
Please leave me a comment about today’s card. I love hearing from you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5×5 card has all the softness of Spring with Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink.
- Have you tried the Presto Patterns Designer Specialty Paper yet? OMG! Is all I can say. I bought this paper months ago and just pulled it out today. It is fabulous! All you have to do is daub what color you would like your paper and this gorgeous image pops through!
- Today’s Scallop Trim Square measures 4-1/4"x4-1/4”. I punched it out today using Springtime Vintage DSP for a change.
- Forest Friends, Thoughts & Prayers and Easter Blossoms stamp sets created my images today.
- A Double Ribbon was used for my touches of glam. I tied two separate ribbons and then glued one on top of the other. I then topped it using a Vintage Flower Adornment.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), SOFT SUEDE (115657), BAJA BREEZE (111833)
CARD STOCK: SOFT SUEDE (115318), SO SAFFRON (105118), BAJA BREEZE (111352), WHISPER WHITE (100730), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782), PRESTO PATTERNS SPECIALTY DSP (117175)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK SATIN RIBBON (117289), CRUMB CAKE 1/2” SEAM BINDING RIBBON (122330), VINTAGE FLOWER ADORNMENT (121879), PEARL JEWELS (119247)