Hello everyone! Here is my Mojo Monday Card. I was super excited to see that my Up-Line Mary Fish created this sketch! It’s fabulous! Scroll down and have a peak.
I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone lately and use up some of my Designer Series Paper that I have sitting here untouched! So today, I used my Blueberry Crisp DSP and paired them up with some new color combinations. So what do you think? Leave me a message and let me know! Have a fabulous day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My 5 x 5 card color choices today are Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and touches of Poppy Parade with my Blueberry Crisp DSP and First Edition Specialty DSP.
- Can you believe it but I didn’t use any stamps today!!!
- The Big Shot was my go to tool today! Today, I used the Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- I just love the leaves from the New Blossoms Petals Punch. After punching them out, I then gently daubed Old Olive around the edges of my leaves to give them some added definition.
- For my touches of glam, I used Poppy Parade Poly-Stitched Ribbon, Pearl Jewels and Antique Brads.
INK: OLD OLIVE (102277)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), NOT QUITE NAVY (101722), SAHARA SAND (121043), BLUEBERRY CRISP DSP (117392), FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY DSP (121878)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), FLOWER DAISIES #2 BIGZ DIE (114520), PERFECT POLKS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER (117335), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), EYELET BORDER PUNCH (119853), BLOSSOMS PETALS PUNCH (121808)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: POPPY PARADE 1/2” STITCHED-POLY RIBBON (119263), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), PEARL JEWELS (119247)