It is time for a Keep It Simple Saturday Card. I was scrolling through some of my cards and I found this one that I did in June. So today, I CASED myself with a little bit more Vintage to my card. If you are looking for more Keep It Simple Saturdays, Click Here. Have a Great Weekend and thank you for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card is just the standard size 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” but today I flipped it so that it would stand up. You could also use the Movers & Shapers Bigz XL Die for this card base.
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper coordinates today with Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.
- Click Here! to learn how to make this flower using the Fancy Flower Punch. I then glammed it up using the Silver Glitter Glass and an antique Brad.
- “Thank You” sentiment can be found in the Occasional Quotes Stamp Set and was punched out using the Designer Label Punch.
- My “Folded Ribbon” technique came in handy for this gorgeous trim. CLICK HERE to see my video.
INK: PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), ROSE RED (102544), OLD OLIVE (100702), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: DESIGNER LABEL PUNCH (119862), FANCY FLOWER PUNCH (118073), BLOSSOMS PETALS PUNCH (121808)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VICTORIA 5/8” CROCHET TRIM (118481), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), PEARL JEWELS (119247), SILVER GLASS GLITTER (120995)