It’s Friday! WhooHoo! Today’s card is one that features lots of new technique's! I hope that you are as excited as I am about sharing this card with you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email! Have a wonderful weekend! My hubby and I are going to be painting our bedroom! It needs a good paint job! I am super excited!
Scroll down to have a peak at my Vintage Keep It Saturday Card! You will love it!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s colors are Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade. They coordinate so well with the Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper.
- TIP: CLICK HERE, to see how to make this great Square Top Note from my amazing up-line Mary Fish. You will just love this tutorial, especially how quick and easy it is.
- After making my Top Note using Whisper White card stock, I then used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for some added texture.
- Do you recognize my flowers? They are the Vanilla Rosettes but I colored them using Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait SU! Markers. For my leaves, I used the Two Step Bird Punch.
- Curvy Verses Stamp Set gave me this gorgeous sentiment .
- My touches of glam are these gorgeous Pearls. I took a strip of Pearls and formed them to make a swirl.
INK: POPPY PARADE (119782), PEACH PARFAIT (119783)
CARD STOCK: PEACH PARFAIT (119794), DAFFODIL DELIGHT (119683), POPPY PARADE (119793), WHISPER WHITE (100730), SUNNY GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (119831)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), TOP NOTE BIGZ DIE (113463), SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER (119976), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906), TWO STEP BIRD PUNCH (117191)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VANILLA ROSETTA (118774), PEARL JEWELS (119247), PEACH PARFAIT 1/2” STITCHED POLY RIBBON (119264)