Are you ready for a great sketch challenge today? Well, you will have to hop over to Pals Paper Arts Challenge. It is a beautiful sketch by Margaret Moody. Scroll down for a peak. Today, I wanted to use some of my Designer Series Paper that I have not used in awhile, the Greenhouse Gala. So enjoy today’s card! Please leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Have a blessed day!
Inspired by Stampin' Tips:
- Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip were my three go to colors for today’s 5×5 card. These colors also coordinate with the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper. I also used some Springtime Vintage DSP too for those gorgeous stripes!
- The 3” and 3-1/2” Original Dies with my Big Shot created these perfectly layered circles.
- Today’s sentiment comes from the Herb Expressions Stamp Set which I stamped in Baja Breeze.
- I colored my flower using SU! Markers and then gently cut it out using my Paper Snips. This beautiful flower comes from the Friends Never Fade Stamp Set.
- My touches of glam are these Pearl Jewels placed randomly around my circle, three chocolate brads, Marina Mist 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon and retired Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.
INK: BAJA BREEZE (111833), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), BAJA BREEZE (111352), CHOCOLATE CHIP (102128), GREENHOUSE GALA DSP (117167), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), 3” ORIGINAL DIE (122125), 3-1/2” ORIGINAL DIE (121811), PAPER SNIPS (103579)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), CHOCOLATE CHIP SATIN RIBBON (RETIRED), MARINA MIST TAFFETA RIBBON (119257), NEUTRAL BRADS (112534)