Hello everyone! Today, is an extra special day for me again. It is my son’s birthday today! Brayden is 8 years old. This is the card that I made him for his birthday. I just love these monsters! They are a hoot and I love how you can make a bunch of different faces on them. I hope everyone has a great day! We are off to McDonald’s for dinner and lots of cake and ice cream later!
Scroll down for a sneak peak of tomorrow’s PPA challenge.
NEW!! Digital Downloads! These are just gorgeous! I am sooo excited to get some of these! Click Here to View!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- This 5 x 5 card has all the colors for a boy! I used Old Olive, Pacific Point and Real Red and the adorable Celebrations Designer Series Paper.
- I made my own background paper today by randomly placing my monsters on Whisper White Card Stock and then coloring them using my Blender Pen dipped in ink.
- My Circle Scissors Plus came in handy for my circle. I first punched my image using the 2-1/2” punch then layered it using my Circle Scissors Plus at 2-3/4”.
- “Bring on the Cake” sentiment comes from the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set.
- I would of loved using some Red Ribbon in this card, instead I used 4 silver brads for my touches of glam.
INK: BASIC BLACK (101179), OLD OLIVE (102277), PACIFIC POINT (111837), REAL RED (103133)
CARD STOCK: PACIFIC POINT (111350), REAL RED (102482), OLD OLIVE (100702), WHISPER WHITE (110730), CELEBRATIONS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117164)
AWESOME TOOLS: 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906), CIRCLE SCISSORS PLUS (122530), MODERN LABEL PUNCH (119849), CURLY LABEL PUNCH (119851)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: NEUTRALS BRADS (112534)