Hello everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I am very behind on my posting. I have been fighting a horrible chest cold. Yucky. I have not been able to create or post anything for a couple of days. I am starting to feel better though just low on energy still. So if I miss a few days this week, I hope that you will understand. Thank you everyone. I hope everyone has a great Monday.
Inspired by Stampin’ tips:
- These were my daughter’s 6th birthday party invitations. They are the perfect 4×4 size for an invitation.
- My colors today are Perfect Plum, Rose Red and Marina Mist
- “Party This Way” sentiment can be found in the Party this Way stamp set. I colored my stamp today with SU! Markers.
- Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch and 1-3/4” Circle Punch were used to dress up my card.
- Two stripes of Marina Mist 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon was my touch of glam for this Simple Card.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), PERFECT PLUM (101889), ROSE RED (102544)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP EDGE BORDER PUNCH (119882), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: MARINA MMIST 1/8” TAFETTA RIBBON (119257)