Happy Monday evening or Tuesday Morning! Here is my Mojo Monday card. I haven’t done one of these challenges in a long time and really enjoyed making a card today. It was so nice to be back in my craft room! I love my room or should I say corner! Scroll down to have a peak at the sketch.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me! Have a great day! Happy Stampin’!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My favorite colors are Yellow and Blue, so I just had to use So Saffron and Marina Mist today. They coordinate beautifully with Early Espresso and Springtime Vintage DSP too.
- Today, I went with a vintage feel again and daubed all the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink and my dauber.
- I also rounded all the corners. I think that it just softens a card so much when you round the corners. What do you think?
- My big shot came in handy with these circles from the 3” Original Die and the Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die. I then used the Perfect Details Texturz Plate on my Very Vanilla card stock.
- I colored my stamp from Nature Walk Stamp Set today using SU! Markers. I love blending colors with the Markers and today I used Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, More Mustard and So Saffron.
- My sentiment can be found in the Occasional Quotes Stamp Set. This set is a Level 3 Hostess Set that is free in the Idea Book & Catalog.
- My touches of glam are two Antique Brads, Pearls, and this adorable Crochet Ribbon.
INK: CHOCOLATE CHIP (100908), SU! MARKERS (11980)
CARD STOCK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), SO SAFFRON (105118), MARINA MIST (119682), VERY VANILLA (101650), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), 3” CIRCLE ORIGINAL DIE (122125), SCALLOP CIRCLE #2 BIGZ DIE (113469), PERFECT DETAILS TEXTURZ PLATES (115962), BEAUTIFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS DIE (118138), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), VICTORIA 5/8” CROCHET TRIM (118481)