Hi everyone! Today is an extra special day here at home. My youngest daughter Lizzi turns 6 today! I can not believe that she will be 6. Oh how the time flies! She is so excited today! So today will be a short post because I have lots to do to get ready for her birthday party.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy today’s card. Please leave me a comment. I SOOOOO enjoy hearing from you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card is 5×5 and filled with lots of masculine colors, such as, Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Whisper White.
- My two Designer Series Paper that I used are Elegant Soirée and First Edition. I love how the First Edition paper talks about Juniper Trees, what a coincidence!
- Lovely as a Tree is my all time favorite for masculine cards. Today, I used SU! Markers to color my image. I colored it first with Baja Breeze and then went over it will Old Olive and now I have a new color! I just love the effect! It took me by surprise how good it looks!
- 3-1/2” & 3” Circle Original Dies created these great circles. I then randomly punched holes with my Paper Piercing Tool for some added interest.
- My touches of glam are Night Of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon and 6 Neutrals Brads to outline my circle.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: SOFT SUEDE (115318), WHISPER WHITE (100730), NIGHT OF NAVY (100867), FIRST EDITION SPECIALITY DSP (121878), ELEGANT SOIREE DSP (117163)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), 3-1/2” ORIGINAL DIE (121811), 3” ORIGINAL DIE (122125), CROP-A-DILE (108362), PAPER PIERCING TOOL (116631)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: NIGHT OF NAVY GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119954), NEUTRALS BRADS (119736)