Happy Thursday everyone! It is an exciting day for me. Yesterday, I was one of the winners from last weeks PPA challenge! I am so honored! If you missed my card, please click here!
Today’s PPA challenge is all about vintage. I had lots of fun making this 5 x 5 card. I think my favorite thing to do is daube and rip paper! HAHA!!
Exciting News from Stampin’ Up! today! Now you can organize and manage your Digital Studio Downloads with the New My Digital Studio PDF! CLICK HERE to download the new catalog free!!! I just downloaded mine and it is fabulous!!!
New Digital Downloads! Click Here to have a peak!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send me an email. Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love playing around with colors and Love it even more when I discover a new color combo like today’s card! Today’s colors are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist and River Rock! Who would of thought River Rock would look so good!
- Two Designer Series Papers that coordinate beautifully together with my colors are the new Botanical Gazette and Springtime Vintage DSP in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
- Is it too early to think Spring? I just had to use my New Easter Blossoms Stamp Set! It is sooo adorable and I love the beautiful sentiments in it too!
- Today, I added a little extra paper piercing on the corners of my card.
- My square measured 3-13/16 x 3-13/16 using the Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches.
- A new technique! I am calling it Folded Ribbon! Take a peak at my video today to learn how!
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), CHOCOLATE CHIP (100908)
CARD STOCK: RIVER ROCK (108640), BAJA BREEZE (111352), CHOCOLATE CHIP (102128), WHISPER WHITE (100730), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DSP (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), PAPER PIERCING TOOL (116631)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: BAJA BREEZE SEAM BINDING RIBBON (122331), PEARL JEWELS (119247)