It’s time for my PPA color challenge. I would have never thought to add Riding Hood Red with Rich Razzleberry but the effect is gorgeous! I just love how bold and beautiful this card turned out! Please scroll down to see the PPA challenge colors!
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5-1/2 x 4-1/4” card is all about texture and the Big Shot! I just had to use my new Framed Tulip Embossing Folder and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
- Another rectangle using my Scallop Trim Border & Corner Punches was in store today. Today’s size measures 3-1/4 x 4-1/4.
- I just love the Baby Blossom Stamp Set with the Polka Dot Frame. I stamped two images today. One on Rich Razzleberry and the other on Whisper White Card Stock.
- I then gently cut them out using my Paper Snipes. Next, I punched out my oval using the Extra Large Oval Punch.
- My images today come from You’re a Gem stamp set and Charming Stamp Set.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), RICH RAZZLEBERRY (115658)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), RICH RAZZLEBERRY (115316), RIDING HOOD RED (111348), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), FRAMED TULIP EMBOSSING FOLDER (121809), SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER (119976), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RICH RAZZLEBERRY GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119752), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)