Hi everyone! Today, I have another new video to share with you. So scroll down and take a peak on how I decorated my 3” Circle Die. Please leave me a comment and let me know if there is a technique/tip you would love to see! I love the positive feedback and am here to help. Have a wonderful day! Stay Warm!!!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5×5 card features the Define Your Life Stamp Set that will be given to my daughter on her birthday next week. She just loves butterflies and flowers and blue & brown are her favorite colors!
- The Color Coach is an amazing tool that helped me choose my coordinating colors. Today’s colors are Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso.
- Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper gave me just a touch of whimsy writing for my background paper.
- The Big Shot was my go to tool today! I used the new 3” Original Die, 3-1/2” Original Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.
- For my touches of glam today, I just had to use these gorgeous Vanilla Rosettes, Rhinestone Jewels and Whisper White Satin Ribbon.
INK: WILD WASABI (109014)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), WILD WASABI (108641), MARINA MIST (119682), EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DSP (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), VINTAGE WALLPAPER EMBOSSING FOLDER (120175), BEAUTIFUL WING EMBOSSLITS DIE (118138), 3-1/2” ORIGINAL DIE (121811), 3” ORIGINAL DIE (122125), 1-1/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119861), TWO STEP BIRD PUNCH (117191), ANYWHERE GLUE STICK (104045), STAMPIN’ UP! DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), WHISPER WHITE SATIN RIBBON (114616), VANILLA ROSETTES (118774)