Happy Tuesday everyone! Are you ready for a video? Today I have a great tip/technique on how to make layers with your Decorative Label Punch. So scroll down and take a peak! Enjoy and PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Have a super day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Uncharted Territories Stamp Set was my go to stamp for this masculine card.
- I stamped my image in Basic Black and then colored it using my blender pens dipped in my ink pads.
- Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper coordinates with Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
- Birthday Wishes sentiment from the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
- Hemp Twine and two jumbo Neutrals Brads complete my masculine birthday card.
INK: BASIC BLACK (101179), RIDING HOOD RED (111836), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784), GARDEN GREEN (102272), EARLY ESPRESSO (119670)
CARD STOCK: CRUMB CAKE (120953), GARDEN GREEN (102584), EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), WOODLAND WALK DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117389)
AWESOME TOOLS: BLENDER PENS (102845), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: HEMP TWINE (100982), NEUTRALS JUMBO BRADS (112533)