Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a beautiful weekend. I have been busy working in my craft room this weekend. I even managed to get a couple of videos done also! So this week will be filled with lots of great samples! So stay tune…
As always, if you have any questions about any of the cards I have made please send me an email. I am here to help! Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s 5×5 card is filled with the gorgeous Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper. Today, I coordinated my DSP with Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
- I just love Stampin’ Up! Markers and today I just had to use them for these gorgeous flowers from the Charming Stamp Set.
- “You’re a friend” sentiment can be found in the Great Friend Stamp Set.
- I love creating these gorgeous square frames! They just add so much to your card. Today’s frame measured 3-1/4 x 3-1/4” using the Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches.
- My touches of glam are Pearl Jewels which I placed inside each flower and this beautiful very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.
INK: BAJA BREEZE (111833), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), CRUMB CAKE (120953), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), BAJA BREEZE (111352), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS (119247), VERY VANILLA SATIN RIBBON (117291)