Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Today, I have two cards to show you. They have the same basic lay out with two different sentiments and stamp sets. Please leave me a comment and let me know which one you like the best! I love hearing from you! Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Gorgeous colors today are in store with these two cards. They are Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla.
- I just love the stripes in the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper. I took a 1” strip and added it under the Scallop Edge Border for a cottage garden feel.
- Happy Birthday sentiment can be found in the On Your Birthday Stamp Set in Card #1.
- My Card #2 features stamps from You’re a Gem and Baby Blossoms Stamp sets.
- My old olive leaves were punched using the two step bird punch. I just love these rosettes and had to add a rhinestone to each flower for some extra glam!
CLICK HERE!!! for the new Starter Kit Discount Sale-A-Bration Sale!!
CLICK HERE!! To download the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog
INK: MARINA MIST (119668), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784), OLD OLIVE (102277)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), MARINA MIST (119682), OLD OLIVE (100702), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (1134399), OVALS ORIGINALS DIE (114525), TWO STEP BIRD PUNCH (117191), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), SCALLOP EDGE BORDER PUNCH (119882)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VANILLA ROSETTES (118774), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)