Happy Thursday everyone! I can’t believe it is already Thursday. This week has flown by for me! Here is my PPA Challenge card. It is all about bows today. Scroll down to view the gorgeous photo! I must be in a Subtles mood because my card again is using Subtle colors!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- New colors today that I just love together! They are Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze! Need help with finding the perfect color combination, the color coach is an amazing tool that I use everyday!
- Love this Designer Series Paper? It is a hostess free gift when you order only $150 dollars of Stampin’ Up! products.
- Today’s rectangle was punched using my Scallop Trim Corner and Border Punches. My rectangle measured 4-1/4 x 3-13/16” before punching it. Always make sure you punch your corners first.
- Thoughts & Prayers stamp set was used for this lovely tree stamped in Baja Breeze. For some extra glam, I added little Pearls among the tree.
- “Thank You” sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set.
INK: BAJA BREEZE (111833), BLUSHING BRIDE (119786)
CARD STOCK: BAJA BREEZE (111352), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), WHISPER WHITE (100730), IN COLOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PACK (121028 FREE HOSTESS LEVEL 1)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), BACKGROUNDS 1 TEXTURZ PLATES (114512), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEAR PIZZAZZ STICHED-POLY RIBBON (119265), PEARL JEWELS (119247)