Have you check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalog! It is full of gorgeous stamps, paper and a digital CD. Click Here to view the new Catalog!
Have a fantastic day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today, I used two different Designer Series which coordinated beautifully together. They are Springtime Vintage DSP and Sweet Stitches DSP.
- Tip: To curl your paper, gently rub your fingernail along the paper. This lifts the paper slightly for some definition.
- My gorgeous 3-13/16 x 3-13/16 square was punched using the amazing Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches.
- Just Believe Stamp Set created these adorable flowers which I colored my image using my Stampin’ Up! Markers.
- I just love this birthday sentiment and can find it in the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set.
- My touches of glam today are plenty! I added pearls, antique brads and this gorgeous Victoria Crochet Trim.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), BLUSHING BRIDE (119796), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782), SWEET STITCHES DSP (121781)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (11870)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VICTORIA CROCHET TRIM (118481), PEARLS JEWELS (119247), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273)