Happy Monday everyone! Today, is the last day of Stampin’ Up’s Filled with Love Promotion. Click Here for all the details. Of course, I just had to use my Filled with Love stamp set one more time!
Stay tune for tomorrow, it is the start of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration!!! I am super excited and have lots to share with you this week! Until then, Have a wonderful day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card is all about Glimmer Paper!! I love this paper and it just sparkles with lots of glam! My coordinating colors today are Blushing Bride, Real Red and Whisper White.
- Grab your Big Shot for this Card. Today, I used the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die, the New 3” Circle Original Die, and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- Ticket Corner Punch adds just a little bit more definition around the corners of my LOVE sentiment.
- My center heart was punched with more Glimmer Paper using the Heart Small Punch and lifted using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- TIP: Try stacking two Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of each other for an added lift. Today, I did this for my LOVE sentiment.
- Pretty in Pink 1-1/4” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon was used for my touch of glam.
- TIP: For my Antique Brad today, I simply cut off the tabs and used a Stampin’ Up! Glue Dot to adhere it to my ribbon.
"FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends TODAY!!! CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
STAMP SET: FILLED WITH LOVE (120839WM, 121154CM)
INK: REAL RED (103133)
CARD STOCK: BUSHING BRIDE (119796), WHISPER WHITE (100730), REAL RED (102482), GLIMMER PAPER (121790)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP CIRCLE #2 BIGZ DIE (113469), 3” CIRCLE ORGINAL DIE (121812) , PERFECT POLKA DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER (117335), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), PINKING HEARTS BORDER PUNCH (117649), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK 1-1/4” STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119775), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)