As we kick off Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration next week, January 25th, I just had to throw in a sneak peak today! I love all the exciting products that SU! are offering for free and I know that you won’t be dissappointed! So stay tune for next week’s amazing Stampin’ Up! sale!
Have a fabulous weekend and Friday! Stay tune for tomorrows Keep It Simple Saturday post! It is a quick masculine card. Until then, Happy Stampin’! Joanna
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack is filled with bright colors and stickers. It also coordinates with the FREE Ribbon & Button Pack! So exciting!
- The gorgeous designer paper coordinates with Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo! I very lightly trimmed the bottom edge to define the scallop border.
- Have you seen the new Ribbon technique that is super cute? Check out my up-line Mary Fish’s Stampin’ Pretty tutorial for the how too on this ribbon.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment can be found in the Perfect Punches which coordinates with the extra large oval punch.
- I love layering my card stock using my punches and today I used the Decorative Label Punch.
- Flower Brads and Pearls are my touches of glam for my birthday card.
INK: MELON MAMBO (115656)
CARD STOCK: DAFFODIL DELIGHT (119683), PACIFIC POINT (111350), WHISPER WHITE (100730), ICE CREAM PARLOR DESIGNER SERIES PACK (122242)
AWESOME TOOLS: DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907), EXTRA LARGE OVAL PUNCH (119859), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: WHISPER WHITE SATIN RIBBON (114616), BRIGHTS FLOWER BRADS (119734), PEARL JEWELS (119247)
Card Size 5×5