Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I am featured artist on PPA. WhooHoo!!! It is super exciting! Scroll down to view the amazing sketch by Margaret Moody! I just love this sketch and had a lot of fun making this card! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla were my go to colors for my birthday card.
- I had to use my New favorite designer series paper today which is Springtime Vintage.
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder created this gorgeous background on Very Vanilla card stock.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment can be found in the Bring on the Cake stamp set.
- New Technique: Birds and Blooms and Little Leaves Sizzlits created my flower and leaves. Cut four flowers, layer and then glue. After glue has dried, pick up your paper piercing tool and roll each flower petals upwards.
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), BAJA BREEZE (111352), NIGHT OF NAVY (100867), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121782)
INK: NIGHT OF NAVY (102977)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), VINTAGE WALLPAPAER EMBOSSING FOLDER (119277), BIRDS AND BLOOMS SIZZLITS FOUR PACK (113485), LITTLE LEAVES SIZZLITS DIES (114511), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEAR PIZZAZZ STITCHED-POLY RIBBON (119265), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), CIRCLE ICE RHINESTONE BRADS (109111)
Card Size 5 x 5