Don’t you love coming across something that you haven’t used for awhile and get all excited again! Haha! Well that was me today when I saw my Herb Expressions Stamp Set sitting in the corner! I also dusted off my Lap of Luxury Designer Paper for this card too!
Stay tune for tomorrow’s PPA! I have a new flower for you to try! Until then, have a happy Wednesday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink and Concord Crush coordinate with the Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper beautifully!
- Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Big Shot added just the amount of texture on my Very Vanilla card stock.
- I love the new 3-1/2” Circle Original Die! It coordinates with the Scallop Circle #2 Die perfectly!
- Pretty in Pink Flowers with the Bird Punch leaves were added to the bottom of my circle. Today, I added Pearls in the center of each flower. For the Video Tutorial on how to make these, CLICK HERE!
- My touches of glam are Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and three elegant pearls.
INK: CONCORD CRUSH (119785)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), PRETTY IN PINK (100459), OLD OLIVE (100702), CONCORD CRUSH (119792), LAP OF LUXURY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (120436)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), ELEGANT BOUQUET TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (119277), SCALLOP CIRCLE #2 BIGZ DIE (113469), 3-1/2” CIRCLE ORIGINAL DIE (121811), TWO STEP BIRD PUNCH (117191)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK SATIN RIBBON (117289), PEARL JEWELS (119247)
CARD SIZE 5X5