Hello everyone! Here is my Mojo Monday card for today. I decided to try the new Sweet Stitches Designer Paper and the matching Rub Ons. CLICK HERE to view my other Sweet Stitches Card. I just love these sets and look forward to creating some more cards with it!
A huge thank you to everyone that left me a comment yesterday. It is so great receiving feedback. I really treasure all the kind words that you share with me! Thank you so much! You all made my day and week! Hugs, Joanna
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Regal Rose, So Saffron and Early Espresso are my go to colors for today’s card. I just love the little needle on DSP from the Sweet Stitches Paper.
- The New Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die created these Tempting Turquoise Buttons!
- My darling little girl takes center stage. You can find her in the Sweet Stitches Rub Ons.
- “Thanks” sentiment comes from the So Happy for You Sale-A-Bration set!!! This sale starts January 25th!!! I am Super Excited!
- Lots of punches with my sentiment. Today, I used the 3/16” corner punch, 1-3/8” circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch and the 2-1/2 Circle Punch.
CARD STOCK: REGAL ROSE (105130), SO SAFFRON (105118), EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), TEMPTING TURQUOISE (102067), SWEET STITCHES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121781)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SWEET BUTTONS EMBOSSLITS DIE (121813), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119860), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (119854), 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: MELON MAMBO POMPOM TRIM (123322), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)