Happy Friday everyone! I have a new color combination for today’s card! I love trying new colors and today I used Rose Red and River Rock together! I was amazed at how great they look together.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper brings to mind beautiful gardens and Victorian style parlors! River Rock, Very Vanilla, Rose Red coordinate so well together.
- My corner punch was used throughout my card. I love how it softens a card and brings a romantic feel to it.
- Baby Blossoms stamp set takes center stage today! I stamped two frames and then punched out one of them using the 2 x 1-3/4” Oval Punch in the center.
- After stamping my “for you” sentiment and flowers, I lifted the punched frame over it by using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Vanilla Rosettes are just amazing to work with! You can easily change a normal card to a WOW card in no time!
- The Eyelet Border punch was used for the background. I then layered it with Very Vanilla Card Stock and re-punched the holes so the Rose Red card stock would peak through.
NEW!! Digital Downloads! There are gorgeous stamp sets, New Designer Series Paper and much more! Click here for Details!
Holiday Mini Carryover items are now available! If you missed some of the amazing items in the Holiday Catalog there is still time to purchase a few items! Click Here to view the list!
"FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
INK: SU! MARKERS (119700), NOT QUITE NAVY (103008)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), RIVER ROCK (108640), ROSE RED (102544), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), LITTLE LEAVES SIZZLIT (114511), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), EYELET BORDER PUNCH (119853), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK SATIN RIBBON (117289), PEARL JEWELS (119247), VANILLA ROSETTES (118774)