Its Thursday and it is time for a PPA Challenge! I also was able to do my Mojo Monday sketch from Julee Tilman today too! Scroll down to view these beautiful colors and this great sketch!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love beautiful photos and today I just loved this PPA challenge photo. With the richness of red and the gorgeous grays, I had to follow the theme with my Valentine’s Day Card.
- The new Framed Tulips Textured Impression Embossing Folder is just so beautiful. I decided to add a bit of glam with my Basic Gray marker and then added Spritz Smooch on top for some extra sparkle.
- The New Glitter Paper is just so elegant and gorgeous. The photo does not do it justice at all. It shines and sparkles with any amount of light!
- Love Impressions Rub-Ons were used on my Glitter Paper. The Rub Ons stand out beautifully with the red glitter paper.
- “Thoughts of you warm my heart” sentiment can be found in the Filled with Love stamp set. Click here for all the details
- Punches were in store for my sentiment and today, I used all of them! They are the 1-3/4 x 7/8” Oval Punch, 2 x 1-3/8” oval punch and the scallop oval punch.
INK: RIDING HOOD RED (111836)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), RIDING HOOD RED (111348), BASIC GRAY (121044), GLITTER PAPER (121790)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), FRAMED TULIPS TEXTURED IMPRESSION EMBOSSING FOLDER (121809), HEART PRESSED LETTERPRESS PLARES (121814), 1-3/4 X 7/8” OVAL PUNCH (119855), 2 X 1-3/8” OVAL PUNCH (119859), SCALLOP OVAL PUNCH (119856)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: BASIC GRAY SATIN RIBBON (RETIRED)