Happy Wednesday everyone! First, a huge thank you for all the wonderful comments yesterday! I love hearing from you all! It puts such a smile on my face. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to share one of the things I love the most!!! Stamping!!! I have met such wonderful people through my blog. Yesterday, I received two stylish blog awards! Thank you Nina Dee and Patti MacLeith for my awards.
If you have any questions about the cards I make or a project. Please email me! I will do my best to reply quickly. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love trying new colors! Today, I used Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and a touch of Greenhouse Gala DSP.
- Tip: to make a perfect square with the Pinking Heart Corner and Border Punches – Cut your card stock 4-1/4 x 4-1/4. The more precise your cutting the better your square. Punch your corners first too.
- Friends Never Fade Stamp Set created these gorgeous flowers. I gently cut them using my paper snipes and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also curled each flower upwards for a little lift.
- “for you from me!” sentiment comes from the A Word for You stamp set. I then gently daubed the edges using Early Espresso ink.
- Whisper White Card Stock was scored every 1/4” inch for a textured feel.
- My touches of glam today are Pearl Jewels and the beautiful Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon.
INK: TANGERINE TANGO (111834), EARLY ESPRESSO (119670)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), TANGERINE TANGO (111349), BAJA BREEZE (111352), GREENHOUSE GALA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117167)
AWESOME TOOLS: PINKING HEART CORNER PUNCH (118072), PINKING HEART BORDER PUNCH (117649)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: EARLY ESPRESSO GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119753), PEARL JEWELS (119247)