Happy Monday! First, a huge Thank You for all your lovely comments and emails yesterday! It was so wonderful to hear from you all! Your comments made my day!
Today, I have the new Blossom Petals Punch to showcase! This punch not only punches out the flowers but the leaves too! Too cute!!!
Stay tune for tomorrow, It is another Valentine’s Day blog hop! You won’t want to miss it!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Concord Crush, Very Vanilla and the New First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper were my go to colors today.
- Build A Blossom Stamp set coordinates beautifully with the new Blossom Petals Punch. I stamped my images with Concord Crush and then punched each on out.
- I love layers so today I punched out 9 petals for a fuller flower! For the leaves, I used Pear Pizzazz card stock with Old Olive ink.
- A Pink Fabric Designer Brad was used for the center of my flower with the gorgeous Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4” piece of cardstock with the Scallop Trim Punch and Scallop Border Punch created this perfect square for the background.
- Photo Corner Punch with three Rhinestone Jewels added just a touch of glam for this bold and beautiful flower card.
INK: CONCORD CRUSH (119785), OLD OLIVE (102277)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), CONCORD CRUSH (119792), FIRST EDITION SPECIALY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121878)
AWESOME TOOLS: PHOTO CORNER PUNCH (119878), SCALLOP TRIM PUNCH (118402), SCALLOP CORNER PUNCH (118870), BLOSSOM PETALS PUNCH (121808)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119775), FABRIC BRADS (121880), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)