Happy Sunday everyone! Today is an exciting day! I am featured on Mary Fish’s Stampin’ Pretty Blog! WhooHoo! I am so excited and honored!!! She is my “fearless leader” and always has a wonderful comment that brightens up your day! I have learned so much from her and am so grateful that I have this opportunity to learn stamping techniques, amazing styles and beautiful designs from her blog! Thank you Mary!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card is all about monochromatic! I only used two colors of card stock with this card which are Very Vanilla and Early Espresso with my DSP! Love it!
- I am truly in love with the new designer paper that Stampin’ Up! is offering in the Occasions Mini catalog. The one that I used today is Botanical Gazette DSP.
- A quick technique to distress the edges of your designer series paper is to use your fingernail and curl it upwards. I then daubed around the edges using Soft Suede for a vintage feel.
- The gorgeous robin was stamped using Early Espresso and then gently cut out. I then lifted it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- My flowers were stamped using Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Markers. Both images comes from the Natures Walk Stamp Set!
- “Friend” sentiment comes from the You’re a Gem Stamp Set. I randomly snipped the friend image out and then again daubed the edges and lifted it using dimensionals.
- To add some glam to my card, I used the beautiful Chantilly Crochet ribbon and an Antique Brad.
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), EARLY ESPRESSO (119670)
CARD STOCK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), VERY VANILLA (101650), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: PAPER PIERCING TOOL (116631), MAT PACK (105826)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHANTILLY CROCHET TRIM (118480), ANTIQUE BRAD (117273)