Happy Saturday everyone! Its time for a Keep it Simple Saturday card. Today I have a simple Birthday Card using some of the new Occasion Mini Supplies. I am in love with the new buttons the mini and thought this would make a KISS card today! If you need more inspiration just check out my left column for more KISS ideas. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more layers or use the big shot for some texture. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- New! Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper is filled with gorgeous new colors and designs. Some coordinating colors that I used with my card are Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo.
- New! “Happy Birthday” sentiment can be found in the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set.
- New! Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons over the Buttons on the Designer Series Paper. I also tied each with some Twine.
- To make the buttons fit on my Very Vanilla card stock, I trimmed my Sweet Stitches DSP.
- I love my glam! And had to use Rhinestone Jewels to spice up my birthday card!
INK: TANGERINE TANGO (111834)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), TANGERINE TANGO (111349), SWEET STICHES DSP (121781), MELON MAMBO (115320)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: SWEET STITCHES DESIGNER BIG BUTTONS (121818), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), HEMP TWINE (100982)