Its time for a PPA Color Challenge! These colors today just speak Spring! I just love them together and they coordinate beautifully with the New Springtime Vintage Designer series Paper! Scroll down for details on how I made my card.
If you have any questions on the cards I make, Please send me an email! I would love to answer any questions! Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper coordinates with Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz beautifully.
- Tip – I used Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (a carryover item) for my center image. The square was too big for my image so I trimmed it down to fit my centerpiece. Love the way it turned out!
- You’re a Gem and Baby Blossoms Stamp Sets coordinate great together. Click Here to view them in the Occasion Mini Catalog.
- After stamping my frame in Baja Breeze, I gently cut it out using my Paper Snips and then lifted it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Vanilla Rosettes are adorable ribbon flowers that make quick and pretty accents to any card.
- Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon and Rhinestone Jewels make this card sparkle with glam.
INK: BAJA BREEZE (111833), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), BAJA BREEZE (111352), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), PERFECT PLUM (), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP (121782)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), ELEGANT BOUQUET TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER (115964), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), SCALLOP EDGE BORDER PUNCH (119882)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEAR PIZZAZZ STITCHED-POLY RIBBON (119265), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), VANILLA ROSETTES (118774)