Looking for a quick way to make your Valentine’s Day cards? Well, try the new Rub-Ons in the New Mini. The Love Impression Rub-Ons are a fantastic option for those that are in a hurry to make a card. For my card today, I didn’t use a stamp or ink and still created a beautiful quick card for a loved one! Love it! Just click on the catalog image on the side bar to view the rub-ons in the new catalog! Have a happy day! Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Three Valentine colors for today’s card are Whisper White, Real Red and Blushing Bride.
- For added dimension to my Whisper White Card stock, try scoring your paper every 1/4”. I tried to take an up close photo so that you could see the score lines.
- Love Impression Rub-Ons created the center heart and “love you” sentiment. I rubbed on the heart and then carefully cut the image out and lifted using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The “love you” sentiment coordinates with the little oval punch from the holiday mini catalog. This item is a Holiday carry over item. Click here to view all the carryover items!
- Blushing Bride Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Silver Glimmer Brads and a button for the center are my touches of glam for Valentine’s Day.
NEW!! Digital Downloads! There are gorgeous stamp sets, new Occasion Mini Designer Series Paper and much more! Click here for Details!
Holiday Mini Carryover items are now available! If you missed some of the amazing items in the Holiday Catalog there is still time to purchase a few items! Click Here to view the list!
"FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), BLUSHING BRIDE (119796), REAL RED (102482)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/4" x 15/16" OVAL PUNCH (120908)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: BLUSHING BRIDE STITCHED POLY RIBBON (119267), BASICS GLIMMER BRADS (121003), BRIGHTS BUTTON (119747), JEWELS (119246)