Happy Tuesday everyone! Here is my Mojo Monday card. I just adore this sketch by Julee Tilman today. Scroll down to view the sketch. I used the new Sale-A-Bration Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accents. By using these great stickers, it made putting my card together a snap! No cutting, trimming or punching. Love it!!
Today is the new Occasions Mini Catalog! YEA!!! Click on my Side Bar to view the new Catalog!! You can download it for free!
Thanks for all the comments yesterday! You all made my day! Hugs, Joanna
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Peach Parfait, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Mambo Melon coordinate with the NEW! Ice Cream Parlor DSP.
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folders created these polka dots against my stripes.
- Stickers! These are the strip of Peach Parfait, the strip of flowers and the three little dots. Quick for assembling any card!
- New! Punch Bunch Stamp Set coordinates with all Stampin’ Up! punches.
- Punches! Today I used the 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, 2-1/2” Circle Punch and the Ticket Corner Punch.
INK: PACIFIC POINT (111350)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), PEACH PARFAIT (119794), OLD OLIVE (100702), MELON MAMBO (115320), DAFFODIL DELIGHT (119683), ICE CREAM PALOR DSP (FREE)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PERFECT POLKA DOTS TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDERS (117335), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), 1-3/4” SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (119854), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850), LARGE SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), 2-1/2 CIRCLE PUNCH (120906)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)