Build a Cupcake Punch creates one-of-a-kind cupcakes for many occasions. It also coordinates with the Create a Cupcake Stamp set featured in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Today’s card is headed off to a gorgeous nephew’s birthday this coming month.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Celebrations Designer Series Paper is gorgeous for kid cards. Today, I cut 3 2” stripes for my background and adhered it to Whisper White Card Stock.
- Scallop Trim Corner and Scallop Trim Border Punch created my Pacific Point frame. My cardstock is 3-13/16 x 3-13/16, Please keep in mind that the card stock will be smaller when you finish punching it out.
- New! Build a Cupcake Punch was used with Real Red and Pacific Point. I then added Rhinestone Jewels and Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon to decorate each cupcake.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment can be found in the New! Create a Cupcake Stamp Set. I then punched it out using the Word Window and Modern Label Punch.
- My touches of Glam are these glamorous Real Red Satin Ribbon, Old Olive Button, Pacific Point Circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and a Rhinestone Jewel.
STAMP SETS: CREATE A CUPCAKE (121915WM, 121982CM)
INK: OLD OLIVE (102277)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), CELEBRATIONS DSP (117164), PACIFIC POINT (111350), REAL RED (102482)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), WORD WINDOW PUNCH (119857), MORDERN LABEL PUNCH (119849), ITTY BITTY PUNCH PACK (118309)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: REAL RED SATIN RIBBON (117286), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), VERY VANILLA TAFFETA RIBBON (119960), BRIGHTS BUTTON (119747)