When I saw these adorable vintage flowers adornments, I knew that I would have to get them. They are gorgeous up close and add so much to your card. The new Occasions Mini that goes live on January 4th is filled with beautiful new stamps and designer series paper. There is also some new fabric for those who love to sew! I am actually in the process of making something with the new fabric. I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and sew! Wish me luck!!
If you missed my new video, please click here! Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- New! Nature Walk Designer Series Paper. Browse through a vintage almanac or nature periodical with the designs in this paper. The coordinating colors that I used today are Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.
- New! 3” Circle Original Die which coordinates beautifully with the Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die. I then ran my 3” circle through the Big Shot again using the Backgrounds 1 Textured Plates for these diamond shapes.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment comes from the New! Bring on the Cake stamp set.
- New! Vintage Flower Adornments come in Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Baja Breeze. To adhere to your card, simply use a Glue Dot.
- For my leaves, I used the Nature Walk DSP and the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.
- Rhinestones, Pearls and Victorian Crochet Trim are my touches of glam for this vintage birthday card.
STAMP SETS: BRING ON THE CAKE (121899WM, 121958CM)
INK: BAJA BREEZE (111833)
CARD STOCK: BAJA BREEZE (111352), CHERRY COBBLER (119685), NATURE WALK DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121783), VERY VANILLA (101650)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), BACKGROUNDS 1 TEXTURED PLATES (114512), 3” CIRCLE ORIGINAL DIE (122125), SCALLOP CIRCLES #2 BIGZ DIE (113469), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VINTAGE FLOWER ADORNMENTS (121879), PEARLS (119247), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), VICTORIA CROCHET TRIM (118481)