Happy Monday evening or early Tuesday. Today I have two posts for you…my Mojo Monday card (scroll down to view Julee Tilman’s amazing sketch) and my Victorian Flower Video. Click Here to view the video.
Please leave me a comment I love hearing from you! Stay tune for tomorrows card. Scroll down for a sneak peak!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- New! Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper is filled with gorgeous new colors and designs. Some coordintating colors that I used with my card are Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo.
- New! Sweet Stitches Rub-Ons! These Rub-Ons give you beautiful detail and multicolored images for nearly every surface, including nonporous
- New! Melon Mambo Pom-Pom Trim coordinates beautifully with the Sweet Stitches DSP.
- “Friend” sentiment comes from the New! You’re a Gem stamp set.
- New! Sweet Stiches Fabric Brads and just so gorgeous. They are a new favorite!!
INK: CHOCOLATE CHIP (100908)
CARD STOCK: CHOCOLATE CHIP (102128), WILD WASABI (108641), MELON MAMBO (115320), TEMPTING TURQUOISE (102067), SWEET STICHES DSP (121781), WHISPER WHITE (100730)
AWESOME TOOLS: TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: MELON MAMBO POM-POM TRIM (123322), SWEET STITCHES FABRIC BRADS (121880), BRIGHTS BRADS (119740) RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)