Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas holiday. I had some time to stamp this Sunday morning. My hubby watched the kids for an hour so I could sit down in my craft room. Boy have I missed my space! Anyhoo, here is my Curtain Call Color Challenge. The colors are just so beautiful that I had to make this card. I have lots of sneak peaks to share with you this week, plus my video. Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you, so please leave me a comment.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- New! Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper is SO beautiful! There are lots of beautiful colors from this DSP! It will sure be a fav of mine.
- New! Nature Walk Stamp Set. A lovely set for those who love vintage cards.
- I colored my stamp set using Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze markers. And then daubed the edges with Baja Breeze.
- I used Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder on my Whisper White card stock.
- NEW! “Birthday Wishes” sentiment comes from the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set.
NEW!! "FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION STARTS DECEMBER 17! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
STAMP SETS: NATURE WALK (121925WM, 121997CM), BRING ON THE CAKE (121899WM, 121958CM)
INK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119670), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730) BAJA BREEZE (111352), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121782)
AWESOME TOOL: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PERFECT POLKA DOTS TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER (117335), DEGIGNER LABEL PUNCH (120907), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: EARLY ESPRESSO GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119753), PEARLS JEWELS (119247), BRIGHTS BUTTONS (119747), LINEN THREAD (104199)