Hello everyone, Happy Monday! Only 5 days till Christmas! Wow! It has been very busy in our household plus we did not have internet/cable for four days. I have been so lost not surfing the net! Haha! Anyways, here is my Keep It Simple Saturday Card for Monday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love Whisper White Card Stock for a quick yet elegant card.
- 3/16” Corner Punch was used to round the bottom of my card.
- The Simple Flower Embosslits Die created these lovely Marina Mist flowers. For each flower, I used a Silver Hodgepodge Brad for the center.
- Early Espresso 1-1/4” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon was used to anchor my flowers.
- “Happy Birthday” sentiment comes from the A Word For You stamp set.
NEW!! "FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730)
INK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119670)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SIMPLE FLOWER EMBOSSLIT DIE (114514)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: 1-1/4 EARLY ESPRESSO STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119961), SILVER HODGEPODGE HARDWARE (111325)