Happy Thursday everyone! Thank you for all your lovely comments with the birthday blog hop. Click Here to see the projects that I made. Today, is a great day because I am featured artist for the PPA challenge. It is all about lace today. Isn’t that picture just gorgeous?!!! I just love the colors, lace and flowers in this photo.
Stay tune for this weekend, I am adding my final touches to my video on the regal rose flowers from my PPA challenge card a couple of weeks ago. Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Soft colors were in store for my card, I used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride.
- I gently colored my raised images from Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. Click Here for the video.
- “Thinking of You” sentiment comes from the classic Sincere Salutations stamp set. Before stamping my image, I colored my stamp with the spritz smooch too.
- I then made a border around the edges of my oval with my q-tip.
- Antique Brads adhered my Chantilly Crochet Ribbon to each side of my sentiment.
- A new double bow using crochet ribbon was adhered with a dab of glue. Stay tune I am making a video on how to make this.
- Pearls Jewels added my touch of glam for this vintage card.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE 20% ON STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY PRODUCT BUNDLES. SALE ENDS TODAY!
NEW!! "FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION STARTS DECEMBER 17! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
INK: LOG CABIN SMOOCH SPRITZ (119921)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), CRUMB CAKE (120953), BLUSHING BRIDE (119796)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), VINTAGE WALLPAPER TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER (120175), OVALS ORIGINAL DIES (114525) 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871)
ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), CHANTILLY CROCHET RIBBON (118480), PEARLS JEWELS (119247)