Its time for a Keep It Simple Saturday card! Today’s card is a quick and easy Christmas card. I love clean and simple cards with a huge punch! My KISS cards are for those that are in a hurry or just starting to learn how to stamp. If you need more inspiration just check out my left column for more KISS ideas. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam, paper or a sentiment.
Please leave me a comment about today’s card. I love hearing from you! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Happy Stampin’!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card is 4×4. They are great to give out with your Christmas presents or too teacher’s like this one. Please keep in mind US post will not mail this size card.
- Ticket Corner punch was used on all my corners today. I just love this punch!
- 5-petal Flower Punch and Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper created my flower. I also used a Cherry Cobbler Jumbo button with some Hemp twine for the center.
- My Christmas sentiment comes from Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level 3). I then lifted it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and Rhinestone Jewels were added for my touches of glam.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE 20% ON STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY PRODUCT BUNDLES.
NEW!! "FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION STARTS DECEMBER 17! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
INK: PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), JOLLY HOLIDAY DSP (117159)
AWESOME TOOLS: TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), 5-PETAL FLOWER PUNCH (119880), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHERRY COBBLER SEAM BINDING (120992), DECK THE HALLS BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS (121002), HEMP TWINE (100982)