Happy Friday everyone! Thank you so much for your comments about my video yesterday. I really love hearing from you and it was so great getting feedback. I have a few more Christmas cards to showcase for you today and tomorrow. So stay tune for tomorrows Keep It Simple Saturday. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Jolly Holiday DSP are my feature colors today.
- TIP: Use your corner punch and punch only the opposite ends of your card stock to make a different shape.
- Holiday Hoopla and Teeny Tiny Wishes were my go to stamp sets for my Christmas Card.
- Did you know that you can still purchase Blushing Blossom marker? (Check out page 194 in the 2010 IBC.) It is how I colored Santa’s face.
- Silver Glitter Glass was sprinkled for a little extra sparkle on Santa’s hat.
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding created my bow with the help of a Very Vanilla button.
INK: EARY ESPRESSO (119670), BLUSHING BLOSSOM MARKER (100037), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: CRUMB CAKE (120953), VERY VANILLA (101650), OLD OLIVE (100702), CHERRY COBBLER (119685), JOLLY HOLIDAY DSP (117159)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/16 CORNER PUNCH (119871), WORD WINDOW PUNCH (119857), MODERN LABEL PUNCH (119849)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHERRY COBBLER SEAM BINDING (120992), NEUTRALS BUTTONS (119743), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), SILVER GLITTER GLASS (120995)